Friday 7 September 2012

Signing up


Yes it has been done, the Edinburgh 10K has been entered and I could say there is no way out but there is, I could just fail to turn up, however,  I would be letting myself and my team, my boyfriend and I (kind of team) down. In fact I am more excited by the free t-shirt I will receive and the accurate chip timing device. Its like I will be a real sporting enthusiast. 

Its not in my nature to start something and not finish, if it is to be done, it will be done properly. Hence, we are singed up in the under an hour category and I am in training. With just over a month to go, I can comfortably run 6.5 km, in a reasonable time. However, that distance is covered in the lovely flat landscape of Lincolnshire not the uneven (playing it down),  terrain of the Scottish city.





This is keeping me motivated and interested, its Jessie Ware’s new album and in particular this marvel:  

No comments:

Post a Comment